RIP Friday Firmware

Well that would be incorrect since I'd upgrade to a 4 from my 3mk1 (I'm prob not the only one). And why would it matter to those who don't want / need to upgrade? - stick with what u have, no-one will be twisting any arms.

Capacity for one - I can easily red line cpu in my 3-mk1 with a not so kitchen sinky preset. There's also a hefty list of next gen wishes here.

(I'm sure someone will say "just upgrade to a 3T" to which I would answer that I find the best value for myself has been to upgrade to major gen changes (I purchased Ultra in 2009, II in 2012, 3mk1 in 2018).
This...100%...... all day long......biggrin.gif

Well that would be incorrect since I'd upgrade to a 4 from my 3mk1 (I'm prob not the only one). And why would it matter to those who don't want / need to upgrade? - stick with what u have, no-one will be twisting any arms.

Capacity for one - I can easily red line cpu in my 3-mk1 with a not so kitchen sinky preset. There's also a hefty list of next gen wishes here.

(I'm sure someone will say "just upgrade to a 3T" to which I would answer that I find the best value for myself has been to upgrade to major gen changes (I purchased Ultra in 2009, II in 2012, 3mk1 in 2018)
That’s your opinion. I say only MKII/Turbo.

I was thinking the same thing. Being compared to Musk isn’t much of a compliment.
Yeah I wasn't aware that Cliff had used his family's blood money to buy Fractal, run the real innovators off and then act like he came up with all this stuff...what's next him banning dissenters from the Forum?:rolleyes: The crap people in this country will believe from a fake azz "rich guy" when they are about two paychecks away from the poor house!
Some of these other companies would crap a claw hammer if they had to come up with one tenth of the Firmware Fridays we've had!

That’s your opinion.
oi-yoi-yoi!, seems to be a tendency here to dismiss fact as opinion.

My readiness / pref to upgrade to next full gen is fact - not opinion.

Capacity and other next gen wishes as reasons to upgrade are fact - not opinion.

The fact that these facts, do not apply in your case, does not turn those facts into "just opinion".

Last edited:
I have to regularly update these days my iPhone, iPad and Mac, the watch, two windows laptops (yes that alone is a lot of updates) the wifi routers, the kid’s tablet, the UA interface, I even own a Tesla now that also gets updates … and that is only devices firmware/OS …and I am sure I forget stuff. I am almost thankful to get less Fractal updates 😊

I have to regularly update these days my iPhone, iPad and Mac, the watch, two windows laptops (yes that alone is a lot of updates) the wifi routers, the kid’s tablet, the UA interface, I even own a Tesla now that also gets updates … and that is only devices firmware/OS …and I am sure I forget stuff. I am almost thankful to get less Fractal updates 😊

Humble brag of the week ;)

Back
Top Bottom