Right button on a block and the list of AMP, CABS, etc. does not appear.

apache26

I recently bought a used Fratal F2, I updated it to the Ares firmware and I am widely satisfied with it. In an attempt to create a patch when I go to insert the AMP block into the Edit Axe software, acting with the right mouse button only AMP 1 and AMP2 appear and not all the amplifiers and then proceed to the choice. The same thing happens for CABs and for any effect. So how to have the List of AMP, CABs, etc.? Thanks for the help.

In Axe Edit, add an Amp or Cab block to the grid then left click on the Amp or Cab block. In the lower window, where the parameters are, left click on the name of the amp or cab under 'Effect Type' (Left side of lower window) and the amp/cab list will open. Same applies to all blocks.

In Axe Edit, add an Amp or Cab block to the grid then left click on the Amp or Cab block. In the lower window, where the parameters are, left click on the name of the amp or cab under 'Effect Type' (Left side of lower window) and the amp/cab list will open. Same applies to all blocks.
I know what that means...:) Figured that was the answer but wanted to make sure.

Thank you very much, solved. He screwed me a video in You Tube where going to the block with the right mouse button the list opened. It was probably an old version of the Axe Edit.

Back
Top Bottom