Rick Beato Interviews Tim Pierce

TG3K

Fractal Fanatic
I don't think I've seen this posted here before, so I figured I'd share. Lots of insights about the music biz, recording, playing, and gear. I've been a fan of Tim's since we were both coming up playing in bands in Albuquerque in the '70s. (His band was at the top, my band was working our way there. We were acquaintances back then, and still have a number of good friends in common.) Tim went on to become one of the best session players of the '80s and beyond. I'm still a hack, lol. He's a genuinely likable guy, and Rick does a good job of interviewing him.

I "discovered" Tim half a year back or so and since then watching everything with him. This is video is great.
Check him out with Ray Parker Jr and also the Jay Graydon are really cool videos

Yeah, the Ray Parker interviews are great. Prior to watching them, I never knew anything about Ray other than the fact that he sang Ghostbusters. I have several fun/interesting Tim stories, but I'll save them for another time.

Yeah, the Ray Parker interviews are great. Prior to watching them, I never knew anything about Ray other than the fact that he sang Ghostbusters. I have several fun/interesting Tim stories, but I'll save them for another time.

What if a meteor hits tonight and the world blows up? Then we'll never get to hear the Tim stories.....

Back
Top Bottom