AFIII Revv Purple chuggin

moshwitz

Inspired
Sup? :)

I'm really diggin the new Revv models. they sound/ feel.....great. I'm really liking it through my Vader cab in the room too. It's got a weight,, but not weighty chug to it if that makes sense. Here is quick and Raw Phone vid with both cab and the IR sound coming through the JBL's. Thanks Cliff and CO.,,Fuckin-A you guys rock!

MOSHON
DAVE

I'm really diggin the new Revv models. they sound/ feel.....great. I'm really liking it through my Vader cab in the room too. It's got a weight,, but not weighty chug to it if that makes sense. Here is quick and Raw Phone vid with both cab and the IR sound coming through the JBL's. Thanks Cliff and CO.,,Fuckin-A you guys rock!

MOSHON
DAVE

Sick!! I agree the Rev models are killer!!!

Dude, what the hell? That is totally incredible. That is a dream to be able to make yourself. Even more awesome with the high resolution photos. What pickup is that creating the chaos? And what does your push pull pot do?

Dude, what the hell? That is totally incredible. That is a dream to be able to make yourself. Even more awesome with the high resolution photos. What pickup is that creating the chaos? And what does your push pull pot do?
Fishman Fluence Devin Townsend Bridge P'up push pull pot is Voice 2 on pull. I started with the Fishman KSE bridge,, but didn't really care for it in this. I have the Tosin set too,, but never made it that far....lol

Okay, I just had to reread the write-up on those. The Sonic Havoc and Single Coil voicings. Very cool. No wonder you could get that tone at stock settings!

I can relate to the writing and style you're playing in. I'm now doubly inspired to make my right wrist both relaxed, fluid, and bulletproof!

MOSHON
DAVE

Sounds great, nice playing 🤘

Bro.. I didn't even change anything not even the BMT...lol I just loaded up Purple 1 and added the Horizon Precision Drive in front. just booted up, I'm looking at it now... Drv.- 0.42 Attk-5, Bri-4.30 lvl -3.73 I'm running out 2 into my Vader Cab right next to me also .
What cab IR?

Back
Top Bottom