Reviews on those that have received their FC's?

Have you seen anyone besides beta testers say that they have received one? Or even been invited to purchase?

I haven't...
I have not either. Thus why I asked because I thought they were shipping as of the 1st of the year. I'm wildly surprised with all the delays and the stated finally release of the animals that more aren't in the wild by now.

I got my FC-12 today and it’s awesome. It is worth the wait. It does everything I need and a million more. My needs are fairly simple. 5-6 Scenes, a few IA switches, preset up and down and tap and tempo. Layout 2 is basically this exact setup.

Pictures and a review would be great. Anyone?

I may post my next video Here. You can find my other 4 videos at

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/will-there-be-demo-videos-b4-fcs-release.145194/page-2

There are so many threads it would be nice to have one place to put all our pictures and videos I guess. Tomorrow I’ll be posting my main custom layout which actually consists of 8 layouts. I can get it all done with layouts 1 thru 4 that I have customized. It’s a pretty cool and I want to make sure I can explain it perfectly before I try recording it. So hopefully I’ll have it up by noon western time tomorrow. It’s simply an ingenious Foot Controller, and I can’t thank Cliff and the team at FAS enough. This is going to make my travel exponentially easier :)

So far I've decided to go with Layout 7 (PERFORM1) as my home.
I put scenes 1-5 on Buttons 1-5; Amp level +2dB (tap), -2dB (hold) on Button 6; shortcuts to Layouts 1-3 (PRESETS, SCENES, EFFECTS) on Buttons 7,8,9; Preset +1, Preset -1 on Buttons 10,11; Tuner on Button 12.
My PRESETS, SCENES, & EFFECTS Layouts are as you'd expects except I make sure I have an Amp level +2dB (tap), -2dB (hold) and Tuner buttons on SCENES & EFFECTS Layouts and most importantly a shortcut button back to Layout 7 (PERFORM1) on each of the other 3 layouts.
Brightness variability is good but you're not going to be able to resolve individual LCDs if your vision is poor without glasses.
The setup for the FC on the Axe III is excellent, intuitive and easy to customize to your individual needs.

Attachments

• 20190118_011049[1].jpg
    20190118_011049[1].jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 26
Back
Top Bottom