Reverting to earlier firmware

Hi All,

The newest firmware 21.00 screwed up my Axe FX3. I didn't update for at least a year fearing this kind of problem. I think I was running Firmware 16.0 or so.

Is there a place where I can find earlier firmware to revert back to where it was? I looked on Fractal Audio's site and didn't see anything.

Thanks

Lol you fear an axefx virus?
Crazy

I'm sure you would agree that it is good practice to obtain your software/firmware directly from the original vendor. That's the best way to ensure you are downloading the correct firmware. The past firmware versions are available on the Fractal Audio site, but I'm not sure many people know this, so I thought sharing a link to them would be helpful to the OP, or anybody else who is looking for past versions:

https://forum.fractalaudio.com/sear...&c[title_only]=1&c[users]=FractalAudio&o=date

Hi All,

The newest firmware 21.00 screwed up my Axe FX3. I didn't update for at least a year fearing this kind of problem. I think I was running Firmware 16.0 or so.

Is there a place where I can find earlier firmware to revert back to where it was? I looked on Fractal Audio's site and didn't see anything.

Thanks
FYI The latest firmware is 21.01 not 21.00

Back
Top Bottom