Reverse behavior of F2 light for scene select vs scene sticky

6stringscott

Inspired
I have F2 button single press to select a scene, and long press to enter scene sticky mode.

I tend to leave it in Scene Sticky mode for a long while, typical operation during a song. But that fast flashing LED is annoying the heck out of me. Is there a way to flip it around so the fast flashing is just when you are selecting a scene and it stays solid green when you are in scene sticky mode? I'm guessing that folks using the scene select will usually press the scene button soon thereafter, so that annoying fast flashing light won't remain in that state too long. And if you are in scene select mode (just a short press of F2) without pressing anything else, it is probably a mistake/forgotten to complete the activity, so the fast flashing would be a good reminder/attention-getter that you are in that potentially dangerous state (e.g. consider the case of pressing a button mid-song expecting to toggle an effect but instead it changes your scene).

Thanks for considering it! Hopefully a very small change and hopefully most people would agree with the rationale.

Switch the short press to Sticky Mode and long press to single scene.

I believe the solid LED indicates a short press and the blinking LED indicates a long press.

Yep, that did it for me. Thank you! I guess I should have posted a "how do I..." thread instead of presuming it was a missing feature.

Back
Top Bottom