Reverb adjustment

Dev20

hi everyone, i wanted to know why when i adjust the reverb on scene 8, is it changed on all other scenes?

Thank you

Because all the scenes are using the same channel of that reverb block. Scenes don't keep block parameters independent.

If you want Scene 8's reverb to be independent and different of the other scenes, copy the reverb's channel to a new channel and then set that reverb block to that channel in scene 8. Now when you change the settings of the reverb block in scene 8, they'll be unique to scene 8 (or to any scene that also uses the reverb block on that same channel).

For more on scenes I recommend reading the wiki page: https://wiki.fractalaudio.com/wiki/index.php?title=Scenes

The manual also has an entire chapter on the topic. See chapter 6 "Scenes and Channels".

4 channels on the blocks. You can have 4 different reverbs, amps, delays, etc. in one preset. Set your scene 1 with the blocks you want on that scene, and select the channels you want on each of the blocks. Then save it. For me, it's easier to use my channel A's for scene 1, channel B for scene 2 and so on. Otherwise I get screwed up sometimes and edit what I didn't think I was editing.

Channels, Scenes, and Presets....it is essential to understand this structure before constructing or tweaking your presets!!!!

Back
Top Bottom