Return of the waiting list

TRTTRTTRT

Experienced
Surprised to learn that there's now a waiting list for the FX8!

I guess they're flying off the virtual shelves...!

Or they stopped building because they're working on AX8s.

Maybe! I don't really know enough about their manufacturing capacity to have a real opinion on that...

:)

I was just surprised as I got mine without any waiting or hassle...

I bet it's due to AX8, possibly shipments to EU distributors as well.. Who knows, but AX8 is most likely, it's sucking most of the resources from FX8 it seems.

I am getting both as well. I would not want to mess with the beautiful low noise floor I have with my Mesa Boogie. Worth the separate unit.

Nice. I think those who just look at the FX8 as "without amp modeling" without experiencing how it actually works in practice with a real amp are missing the key benefit of the Unity Gain. Specs and features don't always reveal everything.

Nice. I think those who just look at the FX8 as "without amp modeling" without experiencing how it actually works in practice with a real amp are missing the key benefit of the Unity Gain. Specs and features don't always reveal everything.

I look forward to your videos to help us maximize the potential of the FX8 after they give us a update.

JD

I own a Kemper which I love but the lack of fx flexibility had me on the market for a good multifx unit. I tried a friends Helix but the fx were close to the fx on my m9. I have also tried the G-System but the unit is not flexible and its a little noisy. So I have decided to go with the FX8. I am on the waiting list but have no idea how long I will have to wait until the next batch of units are out. Does anyone have an idea of how long the wait could be? I wish someone with the know would keep us informed.

I agree, any info from FA on a possible time frame for a restocking of the FX8 would be very beneficial. AX8 ramp-up issues? No problem, just tell us something other than "it's out of stock".
Surprised to learn that there's now a waiting list for the FX8!

I guess they're flying off the virtual shelves...!
Got the invite to purchase today and I pulled the trigger. This will be my first FA product. This better be good!

I own a Kemper which I love but the lack of fx flexibility had me on the market for a good multifx unit. I tried a friends Helix but the fx were close to the fx on my m9. I have also tried the G-System but the unit is not flexible and its a little noisy. So I have decided to go with the FX8. I am on the waiting list but have no idea how long I will have to wait until the next batch of units are out. Does anyone have an idea of how long the wait could be? I wish someone with the know would keep us informed.
I enjoy running my FX8 4CM into my Kemper Lunchbox very much, wait it out..sounds almost as good as my XL.............

I enjoy running my FX8 4CM into my Kemper Lunchbox very much, wait it out..sounds almost as good as my XL.............

Completely agree with this, I have a kemper too and it really makes the sound of it shine when paired with the FX8!

Back
Top Bottom