RESOLVED: Wah Block with Axe-FX III and FC-12 - Only Half-travel on EV-2

secondwindow

Power User
I'm having problems setting-up a wah block to work with my EV-2 connected to my Axe-FX/FC-12.

I'm using a switch on the FC, effects layout, to engage/disengage the wah block. This works just fine.

The EV-2 works almost fine. The problem is that at about the 50% point of the EV-2's travel, the wah block disengages.

This happens on factory presets as well as those I've downloaded from Axe-Exchange, from Austin Buddy, and created myself.

I've reviewed the manual, but I'm just missing something. I also searched the forum, but didn't find an answer.

I want the EV-2 to sweep the way block from its full range from 0-100 and to engage/disengage the wah block with a switch on the FC.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple. Any suggestions? Please see screenshots of my setup.

Thanks!

Attachments

• SNAG-0016.png
    SNAG-0016.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 8
  • SNAG-0017.png
    SNAG-0017.png
    363.1 KB · Views: 8
Don't assign the pedal to the bypass parameter of the wah block. Assign it only to the Control parameter. IF you want to use an FC Switch to turn the wah on and off, no modifier is needed on the bypass parameter.
Ah, I had the Bypass using the EV-2 as well as the Wah block control parameter. Duh!

Now, I can't engage the wah block with the FC switch, Axe-Edit or front panel. Hmm...

Back
Top Bottom