Wish Replace LEDs with LCD RGB Displays and add 2-line Main LCD

rpray

- It would be really nice to have a unit that had the display features of the Liquid Foot Pro+ with a 2 line main screen and individual LCDs for each button.

- The two line main screen would be nice for song/set mode so that you could show the name of the song/set and the current preset.

- It would be really cool if the button LCDs could be two line as well so you could show the alternate function for each button.

- I also, like the page idea that would allow you to organize the buttons in different ways depending on what you were doing. If you need a different layout you just program it. This would require that each button be fully programmable.

- Editing could be much more intuitive by using the button LCDs to show options within the current menu.

- You could still use the same color feedback on the LCDs as you did with the LEDs.

I know , you're probably going to tell me to just buy the Liquid Foot Pro+, but I would really like a combination of the two where you could have these nice features for usability, but the integration features of the MC101. And the default configuration would be setup like the MFC101 is now so that is easy to use with the AXE FX right out of the box.

The other benefit is that you wouldn't have to wait as long when upgrades are made to the AXE FX to get any corresponding changes for the MFC101. And I've been using FractalAudio products for about 6 years now and I just trust the build quality and the customer support.

Back
Top Bottom