Repetitive Notice

I can't believe I just found out about Fractal-Bot being in the editor. Very cool, is that new?
It's been there since July 16, 2019 for the FX3 according to the readme.
  • Incorporated Fractal-Bot version 3.0.2 as a pop-up dialog within the editor. This internal version of Fractal-Bot is accessed from the Tools menu. The Fractal-Bot dialog only allows connections to the Axe-Fx III. Please use the standalone version of Fractal- Bot for connectivity with the other supported Fractal Audio Systems devices. The main editor’s communications are paused while the Fractal-Bot dialog is displayed.
Assumedly it's been in FM3-Edit and FM9-Edit since they released because it's not mentioned being added to FM3-Edit, which came out in early 2020.

Last edited:
That happened to me when I did the last update. I think it was as described. I tried to use Fractal Bot through Axe Edit and before it could open I opened Fractal Bot on its own. At least I think that it what happened.

I closed all 30 or 40 notifications that popped up (pretty fast too) and all was fine.

I just figured it was a shit happens w PCs thing. It's never happened before or since.

Sup? ;)

I've used the stand alone fractal bot to update my Axe-III since I got it and haven't had an issue yet( knocks on wood...lol) That is all I use it for though, and never have Axe-edit running when I do. My DAW is permanent Offline so I have to bring the firmware in on a thumbdrive.. so there's that.

MOSHON
DAVE

Back
Top Bottom