Redwirez Is Shutting Down

Sad news that they’re shutting down. I’ve bought IRs from them in the past so I tried logging on my account, but the website seems to be down. Hopefully it’s not a permanent thing, but if it is, I appreciate and still enjoy the RW IRs I already have.

Something new came up on the site:

Passing the Mic...​

I am very pleased to announce that the illustrious Lincoln Brewster will be taking over for me as head transducer wrangler here at Redwirez.

Like many of you, I know Lincoln Brewster, the talented songwriter, guitar virtuoso and meister of tone. But recently, I’ve also come to know him as a bona fide audio geek and kindred spirit.

Lincoln's inspired ideas and fresh perspective is just the kick in the woofer that Redwirez needs to bring us into the future.

He'll take good care of y'all.

Many thanks for all your kind words while I refocus my priorities.

I wish you all the best in your musical endeavors.

—Mike

"

Access Downloads​

Existing customers can enter their email to access downloads for ANY Redwirez product. And we do mean ANY product. Help yourself."
Is this still working? I went to the "old" site and was able to login, but it won't let me download any of my purchased IR's. I can see them, but when I click a link, it just times out. I updated to the new site, but it doesn't show any of my old purchases.

Is this still working? I went to the "old" site and was able to login, but it won't let me download any of my purchased IR's. I can see them, but when I click a link, it just times out. I updated to the new site, but it doesn't show any of my old purchases.
Since that was posted, the Redwirez site went down and came back up, announcing that they'll stay up headed by Lincoln Brewster. So I'm not sure if they removed the ability to download the complete bundle of their products for any paying customer. However your older purchases not showing up is weird.

You can only have so many live service games. These kinds of games can only thrive and sustain if they have a very large playerbase. Rumbleverse very much looks like a Multiverses clone even though this one is supposed to be a Battle Royale game (and Multiverses itself had its playerbase declined ss well).
huh?

Lincoln Brewster mentions several ideas he has with Impulse Responses in this interview starting at the 2:41:03 mark.

Might offer some insight on changes we can expect to see as he is taking over.

Just opened the Redwirez site and found this:

It's unfortunate to see them close shop. Probably the only developer that allowed returns for IRs. It was very generous, but was probably misused by a few. Also they didn't have any sort of DRM on their software products, which is really appreciated. Would have been great to see more releases from them.
Yes, I bought everything they offered because I like the software, the IRs, the EQs etc. AND more importantly that you could export your IR mix in .wav format.

Back
Top Bottom