RedSound MF.10 - FM3 - Tom Anderson demo

Hey all short clip, Red Sound MF.10's, Tom Anderson with VA single coils and the V-Quiet system (no hum) and an FM3 this is just a go pro room mic no post processing.

Thanks!

That sounds really RICH to me. The sound reminds of me of some really expensive EAW monitors I bought years back for my band, and they were so nice, we didn't use them. .lol. . Anyway, out of curosity do you use this (either 1 or 2) with Fighting Friday? IF you do , do you put this behind you or in front? Thanks for the demos

Eric

That sounds really RICH to me. The sound reminds of me of some really expensive EAW monitors I bought years back for my band, and they were so nice, we didn't use them. .lol. . Anyway, out of curosity do you use this (either 1 or 2) with Fighting Friday? IF you do , do you put this behind you or in front? Thanks for the demos

Eric
Hey thank you so much! Live the logistics with us being in ears, and usually using a larger mono house system I don't get to run in stereo. Because of that it is just one behind me at gigs. The recordings were two in stereo, though not really sure the gopro picks the stereo imaging. This is exactly what it sounded like in the room, they are very rich and warm, missing is the scratchy high end of typical FRFR.

Hey thank you so much! Live the logistics with us being in ears, and usually using a larger mono house system I don't get to run in stereo. Because of that it is just one behind me at gigs. The recordings were two in stereo, though not really sure the gopro picks the stereo imaging. This is exactly what it sounded like in the room, they are very rich and warm, missing is the scratchy high end of typical FRFR.
I loved the bass response of my MF10 when I had one. However, I found it just a touch too dark. This was the "older version". Not sure if they've done anything to change the sound character in the newer ones. Do you hear that at all, the inherent darkness in the speaker?

I loved the bass response of my MF10 when I had one. However, I found it just a touch too dark. This was the "older version". Not sure if they've done anything to change the sound character in the newer ones. Do you hear that at all, the inherent darkness in the speaker?
Hey what I found was more that it didnt have the spikey high end typical FRFR had, the clips we did really did sound like that in the room, there is no post processing of any kind, just the room mic and with no tweaking to any presets, I just found them warm and detailed.

Last edited:
Hey what I found was more that it didnt have the spikey high end typical FRFR had, the clips we did really did sound like that in the room, there is processing of nay kind, just the room mic and with no tweaking to any presets, I just found them warm and detailed.
Yeah this. The MF10 has really pleasant and silky highs without being harsh or spiky.

Back
Top Bottom