RECTO!!!We finally got it right!!

Anyone experiencing issues with Soundcloud? Not just these clips, but I haven't been able to get anything to play today. I'm on Windows using Firefox if that matters.

Anyone experiencing issues with Soundcloud? Not just these clips, but I haven't been able to get anything to play today. I'm on Windows using Firefox if that matters.

Yep, same here. Although it seems to be working just now...

I stopped using Firefox years ago. Chrome and Opera are faster nowadays. (that's actually being taught at our University where I graduated from IT so not just a random opinion)

Soundcloud works on my Opera and just checked Chrome also.. works! :)

post patch (Damage) please I'd like to see how you'e dialing in the Orange model and what cab you're using.
all 3 sound right up my alley.

Yes 10.06! A new OwnHammer Mesa cab IIRC. And patches are with setting noon... no tweaking I guess. So if it's not the same for you then call Paul Reed Smith. :D

is the cab one of the new included ones? or a "Purchased" one (I have the purchased ones so I'm good to go, just need to know which one :) )
any bosst in front? sounds like a good amount of gain for being at noon

Yup, with both Firefox and Chrome.

Clips sounds good!

Seems to not play from tracks embedded in posts.
When going to Soundcloud site for the link, the default is sound muted.
You have to unmute it.

Typically Firefox is great for me, but not today for this.

Back
Top Bottom