AFIII Recto Red-1 Goodnesss…

Sorry for the off-topic (stellar tone btw!), but I can't load this preset into my Axe III. I'm on the 16.04 FW and the latest Axe Edit. After loading it in the manage presets browser window, dragging it into a new slot, hitting save and Axe Edit has written it...the preset is just empty afterwards. Any clue?

If I had to guess it’s bcuz I’m on the latest 16.05 FW with that preset… you may need to update to 16.05 in order to use it..? Not sure but try and see.

Ok, could be. Since Axe Change listed your preset as 16.X I thought I could run the preset regardless of the ".X" version.
Ahh yea I’ve had that issue before too… but honestly 16.05 made all my tone dreams come true (lol) so it might be better for you to update anyway, lemme know if it works once you do.

That sounds absolutely stellar. Any chance you think this would load on a FM3?
Thank you brother, I am extremely happy with it myself!

As for the FM3, good question…I’m not familiar with the FM3 at all but if they’re running the same FW 16.05 it’s theoretically possible… give it a shot and see. Or post the question in the main forum. You might even be able to find a thread answering that question already in there if it’s been asked before…

Back
Top Bottom