Recreating the John Mayer Continuum Rig

I just tried that but no luck. Wonder if it's a bug in 19.05?

I should point out that I downloaded the preset you posted...I didn't create the patch based on the video.
So does the preset have the Envelope Follower assigned as a modifier on the Frequency control?

Hey everyone! So I think the file may be corrupt. So sorry! I would just delete it. I’ll try to upload another tomorrow.

Last night I freaked out because my unit was freezing on me when I would try to change scenes, and even parameter changes would take 30sec to kick in. Contacted fractal and they mentioned trying a different preset. The preset I posted was the culprit. Deleted it and now everything is perfect. I would suggest going through the video tutorial, or I’ll try my best to upload a new one tomorrow. Sorry everyone😔 I had no idea that was the issue.

Hey everyone! So I think the file may be corrupt. So sorry! I would just delete it. I’ll try to upload another tomorrow.

Last night I freaked out because my unit was freezing on me when I would try to change scenes, and even parameter changes would take 30sec to kick in. Contacted fractal and they mentioned trying a different preset. The preset I posted was the culprit. Deleted it and now everything is perfect. I would suggest going through the video tutorial, or I’ll try my best to upload a new one tomorrow. Sorry everyone😔 I had no idea that was the issue.
Just checking in…. :)

Ahhhhh yeah! It’s an amazing amp model especially paired with the right cabs. Also, I find it opens up a lot when you add a tad bit of gain enhancer.
I have a G12H30 and G12M25 mix of YA IRs that I use with everything.

But I've been meaning to try the Rumble that you use to see if I like it, too.

By chance do you have the filter block set to envelope follower? That’s the only thing I could think of. Right click on the frequency parameter, then in the new menu select envelope follower. Once you exit that window the frequency parameter should have a yellow dot under it.
What doe sht envelope controller page settings look like on yours? Im not getting anything either.

What doe sht envelope controller page settings look like on yours? Im not getting anything either.
In a previous reply I mentioned the file I posted was corrupt. No idea how the heck that happened! It caused my fm3 to freeze up. Once I deleted the preset it was perfectly fine. With that said, you’ll just have to go through the video on a new preset. So sorry!

In a previous reply I mentioned the file I posted was corrupt. No idea how the heck that happened! It caused my fm3 to freeze up. Once I deleted the preset it was perfectly fine. With that said, you’ll just have to go through the video on a new preset. So sorry!
Yeah I just had to read forward a bit more. I added filter block2, copied the settings then deleted block one.

Back
Top Bottom