1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Recover licenses after reformat ?

Discussion in 'Cab-Lab Products' started by AlGrenadine, Apr 13, 2018.

1. AlGrenadine

AlGrenadine
    Expand Collapse
    Axe-Master

Hi,
    I reformated my computer and forgot to deactivate the ilok license...
    When logging in again in License Manager, i can see the licenses from the "old computer" (which is the same but probably a different hardware id because of the reformat) but can't deactivate them in order to activate them on the new installation...
    Is there something to do ?

2. Fro

Fro
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

I did a similar thing about a year ago, switching to a new computer. I just contacted Fractal Audio support. I believe they needed to know the email address I used for iLok. Then they revoked the original license and sent me a new one. I had to do that for Cab Lab and the Reverb plug-in.

AlGrenadine likes this.