Recording XL+ to reaper in stereo

Roadrunner

Power User
Hi.
For some reason when recording the XL+ to reaper via USB, I get a mono summed channel instead of a stereo channel.
I remember that on older versions of reaper I could chose the input on the specific channel if I want it to be mono or stereo but now for stereo only "force input " is available and it's not really stereo, it's still is mono (although there are 2 tracks).
Anyone?

reaper.jpg

That image isn't appearing here.

How many inputs are available where you select track input? Did you enable the full range of inputs in Reaper's audio device settings?

Set audio system to ASIO, not DirectSound. Then it should let you choose FAS driver and input/output range.

Set audio system to ASIO, not DirectSound. Then it should let you choose FAS driver and input/output range.

Thanks, done that but i still get a mono recording.
Checking with headphones, it sounds like the recording is of one side only (either left or right).
Using a ping pong delay, I can clearly hear only the "ping" or the "pong" so its not summed but one of the 2 sides recording.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/heqx25osgxtsqf3/reaper ASIO.jpg?dl=0

I just realized that list is recording style, not input select.

Does the input select field appear if you increase track height or control pane width?

Back
Top Bottom