Recommendations on recording methods

Very cool I was looking at one just recently so your real happy with the way it operates?

I don’t want to speak for Rekster but I have a scarlet 2nd gen, it’s close to the same, I don’t have the lightning connection. And other specs maybe slightly different.. I love mine! There’s a slight learning curve with the software - you have to enable all the INs and Outs that you want to use. You can add custom routes which is nice. I run the Axe with SPDIF to scarlet. Occasionally will mic to my vox but it’s rare. SPDIF connect works great!

They just released 3rd gen and I’m sure it’s bad ass.

I don’t want to speak for Rekster but I have a scarlet 2nd gen, it’s close to the same, I don’t have the lightning connection. And other specs maybe slightly different.. I love mine! There’s a slight learning curve with the software - you have to enable all the INs and Outs that you want to use. You can add custom routes which is nice. I run the Axe with SPDIF to scarlet. Occasionally will mic to my vox but it’s rare. SPDIF connect works great!

They just released 3rd gen and I’m sure it’s bad ass.
Hey David thanks for the info really appreciate it.
I would like to try an interface and also see what direct from the axefxiii is like.
I just haven’t been able to yet to do it yet.
Thanks again for that info.

Back
Top Bottom