Recommendations for a case for the MFC-101 and a couple pedals?

I need to buy a travel/road case for my new MFC101 plus a couple control pedals. Basically a pedal board, but the only things on it would be the MFC and two control pedals. Any recommendations?

I'm using a PedalTrain Jr, I think. MFC-101, Mission wah, and Fractal volume.
All mounted on the pedalboard; rides in cordura bag. Probably not flight case durable, but okay for local "about-town" gigs.

I'm using a PedalTrain Jr, I think. MFC-101, Mission wah, and Fractal volume.
All mounted on the pedalboard; rides in cordura bag. Probably not flight case durable, but okay for local "about-town" gigs.
I'd love to see a pic of your set up! I'm considering upgrading to an MFC-101 and 2 expression pedals, but I'd want them on a pedalboard so it's all self-contained. Could you take a pic?

Sorry, things are currently apart, so no photos at the moment.

Check out the "MFC Discussion" section of this site, or do a search for Pedaltrain Jr. I'm sure there are plenty of photos. The MFC, FV1 and Mission pedal just fit. If I remember correctly, I unscrewed the rubber feet on the bottom of all of them, to put velcro on; never had one come loose.

A little tip, I usually turn the bottom plate of the wah/expression pedal upside down, before putting on velcro, so as to not damage the labeling; this way it can be put back right side out, if not attached to the board - just unscrew the plate, and put the rubber feet back on with the pedal bottom right side out.

I have a cnb pedal board case that fits the MFC101 and two expression pedals perfectly. These are really inexpensive and work great. I put a little extra foam padding in the lid to hold everything in place when closed up. Check on reverb.com and search on cnb pedal board, and find the one with the closest measurements - the one I have is about an inch deeper than the mfc101, and long enough for the MFC and two pedals with a few inches to spare. I have a chunk of wood (.5 x 1 inch x 15 in) to prop the back end of the MFC up out of the box when in use. Super easy, super secure.... and looks nice too! If you want the exact dimensions, I can get them tomorrow for ya!
Steve

Here is mine... Similar to what Api4u described...... Using an Pedaltrain Nova24... All goes in the bag that comes with the Pedaltrain so not so "flight worthy" but super for my local commute.

Attachments

• IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0089.JPG
    IMG_0089.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom