Recommend me a nice studio rack...

Ron_R

Power User
Oh wise and wonderful Forum dwellers.

I am building myself a studio area in my basement and am looking to put my Axe Fx II in a nice 2U or 4U piece of furniture type wooden enclosure rather than the case I have it in now.

Does anyone have any experience with Nutshell based in the UK? He has some stuff on Reverb that looks nice.

I've heard not great things about Gator, but am open to suggestions. Thanks!

You can try Sweetwater or Full Compass. They sell studio rack furniture. Personally, I use my old SKB racks next to my mixing desk. So doing I have all my rack gear within handy reach, it's on wheels for easy hookups, and I can drag it out to a gig if I want to relive the glory days of the rack bigger than Godzilla (which used to be my rack's nickname).

You can try Sweetwater or Full Compass. They sell studio rack furniture. Personally, I use my old SKB racks next to my mixing desk. So doing I have all my rack gear within handy reach, it's on wheels for easy hookups, and I can drag it out to a gig if I want to relive the glory days of the rack bigger than Godzilla (which used to be my rack's nickname).

Thank you! I had never heard of Full Compass and they seem to have exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate the help!

Thank you! I had never heard of Full Compass and they seem to have exactly what I am looking for. I appreciate the help!
Glad to help Ron. I note you are in Cherry Hill NJ. I used to sled at the Cherry Hill Country Club back when I was a kid. They used to allow that in the winter.

Back
Top Bottom