Recommend a flat pedalboard

marsonic

Power User
Things are changing for me a bit...and I'm not totally sure what my board is gong to end up looking like. But, after a Rockboard and a Pedaltrain, I'm pretty sure I want to try something flat, ideally with some space underneath for cables and a slim patch bay.

The first ones that came to mind are the Creation Aero boards. But, the 17" is too narrow and the 24" is wider than I think I'll need. 20" x 12.5" seems like it would be about perfect. Must be USA made...if not, I'll deal with the Aero 24" or build something.

Any ideas?

Things are changing for me a bit...and I'm not totally sure what my board is gong to end up looking like. But, after a Rockboard and a Pedaltrain, I'm pretty sure I want to try something flat, ideally with some space underneath for cables and a slim patch bay.

The first ones that came to mind are the Creation Aero boards. But, the 17" is too narrow and the 24" is wider than I think I'll need. 20" x 12.5" seems like it would be about perfect. Must be USA made...if not, I'll deal with the Aero 24" or build something.

Any ideas?
I'd suggest Temple Audio if Made in Canada is "close enough". They are nearly flat, have cable passage under the board, and I have two custom Duo 21 boards just sitting here taking up space, from my old dual FC6 set-up, which I'd let go for cheap. They nicely fit an FM3 or FC6 and two EV2s....

Back
Top Bottom