Reasonable to best IEM for under $100?

Both Piing and unix-guy are offering sound advice on recommending the Moondrop Chu (about $20).

To help in forestalling the probability of this thread becoming Yet Another Confirmation Bias-fest, if you have a moment please have a look at crinacle's IEM Ranking List.
If you're looking for the "best IEMS for $X," try sorting the database table by the Value column. Then start at the top and work your way down the table until you find the price you're looking for.

Both Piing and unix-guy are offering sound advice on recommending the Moondrop Chu (about $20).

To help in forestalling the probability of this thread becoming Yet Another Confirmation Bias-fest, if you have a moment please have a look at crinacle's IEM Ranking List.
If you're looking for the "best IEMS for $X," try sorting the database table by the Value column. Then start at the top and work your way down the table until you find the price you're looking for.
Just to be clear, I wasn't recommending the Moondrop Chu, although the thread I posted started with that as the initial recommendation.

I came to that thread quite a while after it was originated and read the whole thing. After doing so, it seemed like other choices were even better for a similar cost and those are what I chose.

I have no experience with the Chu so I can't compare.

In any case, I can say I've been blown away by what I got considering the cost.

I'd suggest people read the thread and decide on their own. It's a pretty cheap experiment!

Back
Top Bottom