Reamping panning question

efx

Inspired
Hey everyone,

After owning a standard since 2008 I yesterday got my brand new axe fx ii and I'm super happy with it.

I tried to do some reamping now and I got it to work but there's a workflow issue that's annoying me and I want to figure out if there's a way around it or if I'm just missing something.

The setup I have is that I generally run the axefx through my apogee duet (which connects to the monitors) and then into logic.

In order to reamp I have to set the input and output device in logic to the axe fx and then I do the whole thing through USB, so far so good.
My problem comes when I do a playback after reamping. If I pan a track hard right it completely disappears. Setting the output device in the preferences of Logic back to the duet makes everything ok but I'd love to be able to pan the tracks for listening when I reamp without having to go back and forth.

Am I missing something in how I got my stuff set up? I tried searching for something similar to this but couldn't find anything.

Thank you in advance! :)

Sorry, I'll only bump this once but I was really curious to see if anyone had any input on this!

I've only ever re-amped stuff analogue, not using the USB so I'm possibly way way off here. Perhaps the USB is turning it in to a stereo signal with nothing in the Right channel?

Back
Top Bottom