Reamp setup?

ajdehoogh

Hello all. Recently bought a used Axe Fx Standard. Loving it so far and I've been have some issues with what I'm trying to do. Basically I'm trying to record and reamp digitally using the SPIDF outs and ins. Using a 002R into Pro Tools 7.3 or something. Got the recording aspect kinks all worked out. My next issue is getting the reamp portion figured out. After reading some of the posts on here and the wiki page I think I almost have it figured it out. But I'm not sure if I have it all correct because I'm not getting a clean sounding track. So if anyone can show me a screen shoot of it setup it would help me out. Thanks.

ajdehoogh said:
Yeah I had seen those. But in referencing those threads and this wiki page http://axefxwiki.guitarlogic.org/index.php?title=Reamping I get sorta confused. I was hoping some one had a screen shot of the Axe Fx editor so I can see if what I'm doing correctly. I don't think I am so I want to make sure.

there is nothing to show on the editor. The digital in/outs are not set thru the editor. You set it up like any other patch just set your input 1 and output 1to digital. I may have missed it, but I don't think any one has successfully reamped all in the digital domain (in/outs simultaneously). I would be very happy if I am wrong.

Back
Top Bottom