Reamp issues

Drake

Did the last firmware change the I/O? When I go to change the input 1 source to 5/6 it only allows for digital or analog. What Am I missing?

That was changed back in 15.00.

"Added ability to route AES/SPDIF or USB 5/6 to any input. This has been achieved by changing “SPDIF/AES Select” to “Digital Input Source” which allows choosing between AES, SPDIF or USB 5/6. Each input now has an “Input Source” selectable between Analog or Digital."

Set the desired Input Source to Digital and set Digital Input Source to USB.

Man this is actually easy now. Thank you so much. So I can technically keep the USB 5/6 selected and just change the analog to digital anytime I re amp. Appreciate you!!!!

this took me a while. thanks!

It's not updated in the manual. Had me scratching my head.

Last edited:
I noticed this change and switched how I'm reamping in Cubase. For DI, set the Cubase track input to mono 5 and then output it to 7/8. Then you can just use the USB block in the axe as the DI injection without having to switch I/O back and forth.

I noticed this change and switched how I'm reamping in Cubase. For DI, set the Cubase track input to mono 5 and then output it to 7/8. Then you can just use the USB block in the axe as the DI injection without having to switch I/O back and forth.
Great Idea. Gonna have to try that.

Back
Top Bottom