Axe-Fx III Firmware Release Version 15.00

I had the benefit of revamping several presets before 15 beta. I'm so glad I invested the time. It gave me a great point of reference for 15. The "feel" improvements in 15 are significant. Most of my revamped sounds were medium to high gain. All of my sounds sounded better to my ears and seemed to feel better as well. The transient frequency response enhancements are real or I need to have another beverage? The lows are almost spongy feeling in a good way.
I've been on a bit of a minimalist approach lately. I spend more time selecting IRs than tweaking the amps. I really like where this is going.

Last edited:
I had the benefit of revamping several presets before 15 beta. I'm so glad I invested the time. It gave me a great point of reference for 15. The "feel" improvements in 15 are significant. Most of my revamped sounds were medium to high gain. All of my sounds sounded better to my ears and seemed to feel better as well. The transient frequency response enhancements are real or I need to have another beverage? The lows are almost spongy feeling in a good way.
I've been on a bit of a minimalist approach lately. I spend more time selecting IRs than tweaking the amps. I really like where this is going.
What I find interesting is that the gainier amps in my presets seem to soak up the new goodies with little needed change, but the clean sounds are benefiting greatly from a little bass and presence tweak and a reduction of the Gain Enhancer from 2 to 1. Pretty much a constant across them all, so far.

I love the new clarity and responsiveness found in the fenders; I am using an Eric Clapton Strat and I can go from the chimiest of tones to an awesome woman tone by adjusting the volume (and boost). And don't get me started with the Wrecker...goodie goodness.

Axe edit have some bugs on the new FW. Am I the only one who have them?

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2020-12-16 в 12.58.22.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-12-16 в 12.58.22.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
  • Снимок экрана 2020-12-16 в 12.24.01.png
    Снимок экрана 2020-12-16 в 12.24.01.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom