Real Wha-Wha?

Veloso1978

Inspired
Hi everyone.
Can i use a real Wha-Wha in front of Axe Fx 2 Xl Plus?
What i have to do?
Just plug the cable and play or make some adjustments?
Thanks to everyone.

When I need to record a wah sound, I track a real one in front of my Mk II, since it's part of the performance and not something I want to try replicating when I reamp.

I try and like but sometimes peak the output.

As an alternative, you could split off a loop block from your signal chain after the wah block, and then record Output 2 into your DAW. This would give you the input stage plus the wah.

In addition to the convenience for me of putting a real wah before the input, I've always felt more comfortable with the response of my wah pedal...I probably just haven't spent enough time tweaking the wah blocks in my patches.

As an alternative, you could split off a loop block from your signal chain after the wah block, and then record Output 2 into your DAW. This would give you the input stage plus the wah.

In addition to the convenience for me of putting a real wah before the input, I've always felt more comfortable with the response of my wah pedal...I probably just haven't spent enough time tweaking the wah blocks in my patches.
I just got the some problem have some difficult to make a good wha-wha. I have the Vox Big Bad Wha-Wha Joe Satriani and sound good... Don’t find anything about it because I think to sound good it’s important to fing the low and high frequencies from the pedal to sound just the same.

Back
Top Bottom