174.7 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20180209_200344_647.jpg
    IMG_20180209_200344_647.jpg
    433.6 KB · Views: 18
  • axe.jpg
    axe.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Interesting how the Kemper adds a low end that isn't present in the real amp clip, and the Axe adds a clarity that isn't present in the real amp clip. I gotta say on this one I actually like the Axe over the original.

Working now on Invader preset, I mean reamped Invader and so far really hard to set similar sound with Axe Savage ampsim, but.. :D Have also Savage 120 KT 88 - so maybe will be a bit easier. Let's see.

sinmixamps_ico.jpg

Stay Metal!

Attachments

• IMG_20180210_124436_400.jpg
    IMG_20180210_124436_400.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Working now on Invader preset, I mean reamped Invader and so far really hard to set similar sound with Axe Savage ampsim, but.. :D Have also Savage 120 KT 88 - so maybe will be a bit easier. Let's see.

Stay Metal!

Can't wait. The Invader is one of my favorites, really wish it was in the axe.

SinMix, you are killing it. Great comparisons between the real amp with the Axe and Kemper that really show through using isolated tracks. And great songs too. I dig what you're doing.

SinMix, you are killing it. Great comparisons between the real amp with the Axe and Kemper that really show through using isolated tracks. And great songs too. I dig what you're doing.
Yeap, that's why IMO 1 vs 1 tracks comparisons from YT are for noobs :D (I mean iv made also 1 vs 1) but.... TBH all you can hear when you track more than 1 guitar also in a mix. You can realize how guitars react to eq, how fit in a mix etc... even if single tyracks sounds almost the same, after all in a mix all small diff niuanses are sumed and bump, something fit better than others thats all. So IMO fuck "single tracks comparison", also when compare amps im trying to use same cab same mic same mic and even same songs, but when compare cabs same way i mean same amp same amp setting same speaker and mic in every cab.

Stay Metal!

Still same Mesa DR Rev.F Preset based on my real Mesa DR Rev.F mesa head also with my own Mesa Oversized 412 cab IR, cab was miced with sm57/md421. Preset will be soon inside my Metal Pack I for Axe. Can promise fair price for my work - if anyone will be interested, that's all. And Thx!

Stay Metal!

While we're waiting, can you give us the settings of your real amp vs settings for the axefx, so those who do purchase the packs will have an rough ideal of how far off or how to dial in.
Just so we won't stray to far from the real amp or the idea behind all this. :)

And do you feel it's a drastic difference between your amp and the modeled amp, as far as dialing it in?

While we're waiting, can you give us the settings of your real amp vs settings for the axefx, so those who do purchase the packs will have an rough ideal of how far off or how to dial in.
Just so we won't stray to far from the real amp or the idea behind all this. :)

And do you feel it's a drastic difference between your amp and the modeled amp, as far as dialing it in?
Almost all my Real amps sounds tighter compared to Axe Ampsims with a bit diff voicing, working mostly with Preamp Section, Tubes , Definition but most important parametr is a Tone Freq. Anyway Without my cab IR you can set same amp setting but finall effect dont be the same. Need 2 weeks and pack will be ready. Presets based on my real amps sound + Cab IR's also in .wav format. BTW all samples above on mesa dr is just a preset without eq, but quadtracked guitars. ;)

Stay Metal!

Almost all my Real amps sounds tighter compared to Axe Ampsims with a bit diff voicing, working mostly with Preamp Section, Tubes , Definition but most important parametr is a Tone Freq. Anyway Without my cab IR you can set same amp setting but finall effect dont be the same. Need 2 weeks and pack will be ready. Presets based on my real amps sound + Cab IR's also in .wav format. BTW all samples above on mesa dr is just a preset without eq, but quadtracked guitars. ;)

Stay Metal!
Hey Mr:Sinmix :) Could you please make a preset from your absolute fantastic pack from kempers Annihilator to the Axe? I think that one is a killer. :)

Hey Mr:Sinmix :) Could you please make a preset from your absolute fantastic pack from kempers Annihilator to the Axe? I think that one is a killer. :)
Hahahha, Man i'm not a wizard :) Hard to describe Laboga Annihilator amp sound, mixture of Framus amps a bit ubershall and peavey, for sure tight as fuck sounding amp with specific midrange but at the same time very deep sounding. Can try someday with some ampsims from Axe.

Short test and few mixes made by Me.

Stay Metal!

Hahahha, Man i'm not a wizard :) Hard to describe Laboga Annihilator amp sound, mixture of Framus amps a bit ubershall and peavey, for sure tight as fuck sounding amp with specific midrange but at the same time very deep sounding. Can try someday with some ampsims from Axe.

Short test and few mixes made by Me.

Stay Metal!

OMF i need to listen to this when coming home from work. No speakers here otherwise i guess my workpal would have heard screaming guitars by now :)...dont be shy mr:Sinmix...as far as kemper profiles youve done, they proves u r a wizard:)

Stay Metal!

Yeah I figured to sound like your amps the IR is needed. ;) I was curious if a LOT of tweaking was needed, and how far off the model is from your amp/amps. If possible can you use the same exact amp settings on both the real amp and model with your IR so I can hear how they compare?

Yeah I figured to sound like your amps the IR is needed. ;) I was curious if a LOT of tweaking was needed, and how far off the model is from your amp/amps. If possible can you use the same exact amp settings on both the real amp and model with your IR so I can hear how they compare?
Can do this someday... a bit busy now with cabs Ir and presets. All test and tutorials + poweramps multitracks will be available for my customers on my private FB group (same way work it for kemper customers) simple rule: support for support.

Stay Metal!

Well, Im ready to support as you said..tell me please when the pack for AXE FX will be ready ? And what will be inside ? how many presets ,IR's also ?
Will be an anouncement for it release ? How much will be this pack for Axe Fx ?
Thank you !

Back
Top Bottom