Ready to Take Axe-Fx II out of my house! Need Expression Pedals and Pedal Board

enigma

Inspired
I must say I am beyond impressed with Axe-FxII (and MFC-101). I have been playing through presets (w/o tweaking) and have found many favorites. I am ready to take it out of my home (sorry to my pedals!) and need a pedal board and expression pedals. I need an expression and a wah pedals. Thanks!

Boss or Mission? (FYI, don't like the toe-push operation)
Pedal Train or Trailer Trash or others?

I'm a big fan of the Mission Engineering pedals, which I use for expression. I use a larger Gator Pedal tote for a pedal board, with my MFC and mission pedals velcro'd down. Works fine. I've seen the Pedal Train used as well. Enjoy!

I love my diago pedalboard. I think GC sells them now. Great quality. Fits the mfc perfect and 3 exp pedals perfectly.

ju8a6uze.jpg

I must say I am beyond impressed with Axe-FxII (and MFC-101). I have been playing through presets (w/o tweaking) and have found many favorites. I am ready to take it out of my home (sorry to my pedals!) and need a pedal board and expression pedals. I need an expression and a wah pedals. Thanks!

Boss or Mission? (FYI, don't like the toe-push operation)
Pedal Train or Trailer Trash or others?

Boss, I prefer it's sweep over mission by a lot. The are both quality products. I went from three mission pedals to three boss pedals

bfd15a52.jpg

FB335DC8-0980-4E6C-A37B-7C1ECAFE6502-2455-0000018E2EF72FD9.jpg

As far as which board. Let the pedals and # of pedals you choose dictate what board you buy. On my mission board I made the board my self. When switching to the boss I needed a larger board and ended up with a pedal train

Boss, I prefer it's sweep over mission by a lot. The are both quality products. I went from three mission pedals to three boss pedals

bfd15a52.jpg

As far as which board. Let the pedals and # of pedals you choose dictate what board you buy. On my mission board I made the board my self. When switching to the boss I needed a larger board and ended up with a pedal train

Which Boss models do you own and for what purposes? I've seen a few who switched from Mission to Boss pedals.

They are the FV500 I have both H and L models because for exp purposes it doesn't matter. The far left is for way, I modded it to have a toe switch. The first one to the right of the MFC is volume and far right currently controls delay level. At one point it was a master wet/dry mix

bfd15a52.jpg

How did you attach your pedals and MFC to your home made board?

They are the FV500 I have both H and L models because for exp purposes it doesn't matter. The far left is for way, I modded it to have a toe switch. The first one to the right of the MFC is volume and far right currently controls delay level. At one point it was a master wet/dry mix

Thanks! I like your set up!

I love my diago pedalboard. I think GC sells them now. Great quality. Fits the mfc perfect and 3 exp pedals perfectly.

Hey Anthony, can you remember which model you bought? From their website they are (from smallest to largest) the Commuter (490mm), Gigman (600mm), Showman (750mm) and Tourman (1020mm). This looks like one of the best ways to go for me.

Thanks. Brendan

Hey Anthony, can you remember which model you bought? From their website they are (from smallest to largest) the Commuter (490mm), Gigman (600mm), Showman (750mm) and Tourman (1020mm). This looks like one of the best ways to go for me.

Thanks. Brendan

Anthony's a buddy of mine and his pedalboard and rackstand are great solutions, very slick. If you're interested in the board or pretty much anything else, I suggest you call Mike Colleti at Guitar Center in Chicago. He ships to anywhere in the country, great service and always hooks us up with the best prices. 708-248-2808

Back
Top Bottom