Ready To Roll!

Slaytallica

Well got my order in yesterday. Gonna have some fun putting it together today.
Speakers are TANNOY V12's.

AxeFXKit_zps093bce1c.jpg

AxeFXKit2_zps137730d5.jpg

Attachments

• AxeFX Kit.jpg
    AxeFX Kit.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 23
  • AxeFX Kit2.jpg
    AxeFX Kit2.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 29
Wow, I hope you fattened yourself up a little bit first because I don't think you'll be coming out to eat for the next week. :)

Also, let us know what you think of the Tannoys. I'm curious.

Just seeing all those boxes lined up like that gave me chills. I remember when my stuff showed...but back then everything was backordered (this last July) and it came on different days. I missed my MFC delivery, had to chase the UPS driver across town to get it. UPS was awesome, called the driver, who said "give him my cell and I'll meet him somewhere on my route."

After all this time, sometimes I just look at my setup and remember how it all felt. I don't think I'll ever get over it. Especially since it gets better all the time. I shipped with v. 6.02, current at that time. I'm already an old hand at firmware upgrades.

Truly awesome setup! Enjoy!

Update,

SPEECHLESS!!!!
This thing sounds even more amazing in person.
Just going through the presets and I'm just in awe.
Can't wait to really learn how to use this incredible machine.

And the Tannoy's sound amazing!! Big Clear Clean Just as I expected.

:lol that little table and smaller cabs makes that dog look HUGE!
Tiny Elvis* "that thing is huuuuuge!"

Congrats on the awesome rig.

I like the size of the Tannoy's. I looked them up and didn't realize they were powered. Why do you have a QSC power amp then? Are they loud enough to use in a live band situation do you think? Are they pretty flat response? Sorry for all the questions. I just like the smaller size as I'm getting too old to move anything :)

I like the size of the Tannoy's. I looked them up and didn't realize they were powered. Why do you have a QSC power amp then? Are they loud enough to use in a live band situation do you think? Are they pretty flat response? Sorry for all the questions. I just like the smaller size as I'm getting too old to move anything :)

My Tannoy V12's are passive not active hence the QSC power amp. :)

hey love the rig and welcome...what are the tannoys...they look dinky... sound good?

The Tannoy's are V12 Passives. They are amazing speakers. They sound fantastic. Crisp, Clear Well balanced, Big and Full! They handle 400 watts continuous at 8ohms they are nice and compact but have a lot of umph behind them.

Back
Top Bottom