RCF tt FRFR

supersonic

Inspired
Why no mention of the RCF TT line for FRFR monitors? They are top of the line from RCF, powerful, clean and clear. I have a tt08a and I couldn’t imagine a better monitor. All I’m hearing is CLR this and Xitone that!

Attachments

• 4B61FA67-6049-4542-82A4-52F46AF36105.jpeg
    4B61FA67-6049-4542-82A4-52F46AF36105.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
RCF NX12ma has been a long time favorite on this forum as well. (I've got one, and a XiTone, and a CLR...lol)
I'm a big fan of everything RCF (I have a pair of ART800 subs that I'll never sell).
Problem is, they're not super available in the US.
CRL, XiTone, Friedman and others are marketed towards guitar modelers, and well....marketing works.
You're not going to see any RCF adds that talk about using with your FM3.

But yeah I bet that TT is a great speaker. I have not heard a bad RCF product yet.

RCF NX12ma has been a long time favorite on this forum as well. (I've got one, and a XiTone, and a CLR...lol)
I'm a big fan of everything RCF (I have a pair of ART800 subs that I'll never sell).
Problem is, they're not super available in the US.
CRL, XiTone, Friedman and others are marketed towards guitar modelers, and well....marketing works.
You're not going to see any RCF adds that talk about using with your FM3.

But yeah I bet that TT is a great speaker. I have not heard a bad RCF product yet.
Yes the NX was popular, but it is not RCFs’ best offering, the NX line is built to a budget.
Just wondering if you’ve compared your NX to a TT, or heard a TT?

Yes the NX was popular, but it is not RCFs’ best offering, the NX line is built to a budget.
Just wondering if you’ve compared your NX to a TT, or heard a TT?
Which is is crazy because currently at Full Compass, they are $2200 in the US. (the NX12sma)
So certainly not a budget monitor when you look at the other offerings mentioned in this thread.
You can get 2 CLRs for that price....and have money left over for covers.

I have heard TT line arrays (I believe it was RCF TTL55-A).
They were being unboxed in a sound shop I was visiting (buying some other gear).
They plugged couple in, but it was really hard to get a sense of their sound when they're sitting on a desk and not properly deployed.
I'm sure their TT stuff is amazing....but crazy expensive (in comparison to other pro-sumer wedges used my the majority of folks on this forum)

Back
Top Bottom