RC Helicopter Build Part 10

Sweet! I work with real helicopters but wanna build a super cool rc chopper to annoy animals that walk through my yard and what not :)

Nice blog on your build. I had gotten confused for a moment and though I was on the wrong forum when I saw your post. Haha!

I'm sure you're going to love your 500. Nice size for some good 3D with the feel of a larger heli, yet small enough to fly anywhere and easy to keep with ya in the car for those quick after work flights.

Where are you located and do you attend any fun flys? I've been traveling for years attending many events, as I fly as a team pilot for many manufacturers in the hobby, and may bump into ya during the season. Maybe we can build a flying RC AxeFX!?? LOL!!

Thanks for the great feedback guys!

I haven't gotten to any fun flies yet, but there is one around the corner from me in September. I've been out of the hobby for a good long time due to financial issues, but can now afford to crash, lol.

I'm so excited to get the 500 up and in the air. I've been practicing A LOT with the Sim and hope I can translate what I learned on it into real time flying.

Great to have you back in the hobby! :) Just keep it high for those first few flights to give yourself the time to react. It won't take long to dust the "rust" off and I'm sure you'll be smackin' it again in no time.

I'm looking to maybe sell some of my competition machines and go with something new. I have my 450's, 500 and my fleet of 600's (JR Vibe, Align 600, Hirobo SDX and D3). Unfortunately my radios board blew out this winter and I lost all my setups for my entire fleet, so now it's back to square one to reprogram EVERYTHING! I just haven't taken the time to do so. :(

Back
Top Bottom