RAMONES Tone for Too Tough To Die era (FM9) Request

Hello folks. I just got my FM9 in this week and play in a RAMONES Tribute band (Too Tough 2Die) in Los Angeles.
We typically concentrate on the later part of the Ramones tone, and I looked at the RigExchange and did not see anything for the Ramones tone at all.
So...
I haven't tried dialing in a tone since I had my old AxeFX II...
So was wondering if there is anyone out there who has or could dial in the RAMONES Too Tough to Die tone so I can load that into my FM9 to build upon. I'm sure there are people out there who are better equipped to do this than me.
It should be something as simple as a JCM800 but I haven't figured out the dialing in portion yet.

My Setup has been a Marshall (JMP100 Modded by Dave Friedman), but now started using my JCM800KK into a Marshall cab with Greenbacks.
Guitar I use is a Eastwood Mosrite copy with a Dimarzio FS-1 single coil (same as Johnny Ramone).
The FM9 Board has a Wireless, which feeds the FM9, then into a SD Powerstage 200.

What I need are:
a row that feeds the Powerstage to go to the real cab. (output 1)
an output to front of house with a greenback cab IR (output 2)
maybe another output to feed my Floor monitor, (output 3) and I figure I can take the headphones out to feed my In-Ears if I want to or need to.
FX I need in the line are a Gate, Flanger, Delay and maybe a chorus or phaser. (just for some intros or solo stuff).

So. Can anyone help me get that Too Tough To Die tone?
and perhaps one of the scenes could be early era RAMONES tone as well (Super Lead?) (or does this have to be another patch?)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom