rack gear forums to sell on?

metalboy458

Inspired
ok so im getting rid of all my rack gear. anyone know any rack gear forums? ive been looking all over the internet and putting all kinds of different variations of guitar rack gear forums in google and cant find anything good. or if anyone on here is looking for some rack stuff just for fun then let me know and ill send u a list of what i got.

dont wanna mess with ebay.

well i wouldve put them on here, but i didnt think people would want anything sense they have the axe fx. lol.

ill try that huge racks forum.

thanks

Huge Racks Inc - HRI

I'll second this.

I was able to sell a Sound Sculpture Switchblade GL off of that forum. I wanted to get so much for it and had a handful of offers that I considered too low and eventually the right buyer came around and the sale completed successfully.

question about the huge racks inc forum. i keep trying to register for that but the security question is what is bradshaws first name? what the hell am i suppose to put there? lol.

Gear Page
Gear Slutz

With the Gear Page don't you have to be a certain type of member to sell? I remember I was going to post that Switchblade GL I eventually sold on HRI on The Gear Page but I couldn't do it with whatever membership I had there.

Back
Top Bottom