Rack for my Axe-Fx III. Help needed!

If you can, I highly suggest making your own rack. I made mine out of 3/4" birch and then got spring handles, rack rails, and amp feet all for about $40-$50. A lot of fun building and painting it but this thing is built like a tank and perfect for home use. Also did the same thing to hold my rack and Atomic CLR.

Rack 3.jpg

If you can, I highly suggest making your own rack. I made mine out of 3/4" birch and then got spring handles, rack rails, and amp feet all for about $40-$50. A lot of fun building and painting it but this thing is built like a tank and perfect for home use. Also did the same thing to hold my rack and Atomic CLR.

View attachment 65741
That is very cool Dan, well done but i have ordered a rck now and should arrive today will post a pic once i've installed the Axe.
Cheers!

Hi @Mark Pritchard ,
Can I go slightly off-topic for just a few moments and ask how you are enjoying your new purchase over your "old" AX8?
Brett
Hi Brett, i'm loving the III, there is so much to try, i haven't tried any of the tone matching or anything yet but it has lots more cabs and a fair few more effects. I still have my AX8, i'm debating whether to sell it or not, its still a great unit.

Once you are properly up and running with your new Axe fx I hope that you'll continue to share some more cool videos and preset's.
I'm subscribed to your Youtube channel so won't miss any new updates there.
Rock on and stay safe, Brett

Once you are properly up and running with your new Axe fx I hope that you'll continue to share some more cool videos and preset's.
I'm subscribed to your Youtube channel so won't miss any new updates there.
Rock on and stay safe, Brett
Thanks Brett, i definitely will be making a lot more video's and presets so stay tuned.
Thanks mate and stay safe yourself.

Back
Top Bottom