RAC12 - New 1U rack controller for Axe-Fx II / XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
great pictures, thks
it's normal to don't have nuts on pot 3 & 4.
For your others details, no pb with this here. what is your FW version on rac12 and AFX?
you can contact directly by mail for more questions on support@fxunits.com

Hey guys is RAC12 Edit a 64 bit only program? I got it to work on my win8 and win7 64 bit machines but it's giving me an opening error on my win7 32 machine. "Not a valid win32 program"

Last edited:
I can now confirm my usb port is shot from the factory. I have never been able to connect via usb since receiving it to any of my Macs. I just verified that it does not connect with windows 7 pc either (installed drivers first). I get power to the unit (via usb) but always a 'connection timeout', and when running RacEdit, there's no connection. Same response as the issue on my Macs.

Alex, I'll be sending an exchange request to the support email you provided. Thanks.

-Paul

First RAC12 batch is sold-out ! :D

Thanks a lot to every customer who trusted us, we're now building the second batch.
There's already a lot of waitlist subscribers, so be sure to suscribe shortly you wanna have your RAC12 when the second batch is ready ! :)

Wait list : waitlist@fxunits.com (subject=Wait List Request - RAC12 or just Hello :))

So it sounds like each RAC12 firmware revision is targeted toward a particular AxeFx Firmware revision. So if a user decided to revert to an earlier AxeFx revision, do they have to reinstall an earlier RAC12 revision in order to have access to all parameters in that particular firmware or does the latest RAC12 revision encompass earlier revisions through perhaps a pull down menu specifying which AxeFx revision you are working with?

Yes it's better to use a corresponding RAC12 firmware... But most parameters don't change between axefx firmwares...

Just wanted to thank Alex & Seb for resolving an issue I had with usb connectivity. We troubleshooted it together and it turned out to be a defective component. They wasted no time in getting me what I needed to fix the issue. As a successful business owner with 1000's of customers, I know things can happen with anything you purchase, and it's how the company responds to issues that makes them successful.

Well done Fxunits & thanks! :) :)

PS- By the way I have a suggestion for future firmware. Can we see a page number displayed on the bottom of the display next to the page name? It would help while scrolling pages to know where we are in the order of them...

-Paul

Thanks Paul :)
The page numbering is already there, it's in the options menu in RAC12Edit ;) then send your config again to your RAC12

In the next firmware ;)

I was pretty sure it would be:encouragement:

Quick question Alex:

I bought a long USB cable for the RAC 12 just as I have for the Axe II, which will stay connected to the Rac 12 always, and was wondering though, will I need to power down the Axe Fx before I connect the Rac 12's usb cable to the Mac each time, since the Rac 12 will already be getting power through the midi cable(if the AxeFx is on)? Or is it ok to have both on at once? The reason I ask is that it is of course much easier to leave both cables hooked to back of Rac since it is in the rack.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom