Quick question

shnaggs

Inspired
I have made a preset using cab IRs that I purchased through redwirez. These cab IRs do not come with the axe fx. If I post a patch using these other cab IRs, will other users get these cab IRs also when I up load them? Or will I have to upload the cab IR also?
Thanks

If you upload the preset, then the cab block in your preset only links to your user ir location, for example user ir location number 5 if that is where you have your redwire ir.
So if you would like other users to get the same sound as you have with your preset then they must have the same ir in their Axe fx. Either in location number 5 or somewhere else in their Axe or laptop.

I strongly believe that redwire would not be happy if you uploaded their ir on axechange or somewhere else. Fractal either.

If you upload the preset, then the cab block in your preset only links to your user ir location, for example user ir location number 5 if that is where you have your redwire ir.
So if you would like other users to get the same sound as you have with your preset then they must have the same ir in their Axe fx. Either in location number 5 or somewhere else in their Axe or laptop.

I strongly believe that redwire would not be happy if you uploaded their ir on axechange or somewhere else. Fractal either.

Great, that's what I wanted to know...thanks!
I agree, I was not wanting to share anything that was not bought and paid for from others. I was just curios how it all works. Thank

Correct.

However, .....
You could post the patch using equivalent Fractal irs and noting the commercially bought ones you prefer.

Back
Top Bottom