Quick question?

I might be wrong but I think it models the overdrive channel only, since Cliff once states the Lonestar clean channel was almost the same than the Blackface model. Just my guess!

Does the new model based on the Lonestar, include both channels or just the OD? Thank You.

Quick answer. I don't know but you could add clarity to the thread title by changing it to "Lonestar model both or OD channel only?".

Reactions: jon
Thank you.

No thank you for wasting my time reading your question of which I don't have an answer but didn't know until I opened it :0) I was honestly trying to help you. Pointed headings will probably grab Cliff's attention and he'll respond but with the generic heading, his busy self might completely ignore it.

agree there - a better heading is more likely to get you the results you desire.

No thank you for wasting my time reading your question of which I don't have an answer but didn't know until I opened it :0) I was honestly trying to help you. Pointed headings will probably grab Cliff's attention and he'll respond but with the generic heading, his busy self might completely ignore it.

Wow! Where did that come from? I was being totally honest when I said Thank You. I had been trying to figure out a way to edit the heading as you had suggested, but have an unable to and then got busy.

Wow! Where did that come from? I was being totally honest when I said Thank You. I had been trying to figure out a way to edit the heading as you had suggested, but have an unable to and then got busy.

I'm sorry, I'm a bit punchy and figured I'd see a newly titled thread but I didn't and made a bad assumption. I'm truly sorry about that. Maybe admins are the only ones that can change thread titles. I'd say, just post a new thread with the title. You'll have a million Lonestar lovers in your thread in no time.

PS I just read up on the Lonestar and listened to some demos of the real thing. Sounds really cool. I've been playing primarily with the AC30TB but the lonestar seems to have an overdrive sound that's not chaotic like the AC30. I'll check it out.

yup, the lonestar has a sound all its own ;) really excited about it! :D

and also hoping that ultra/standard user will get it to! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom