Quick FAS MODERN V10 test - heavy rock riff in drop B (for your momma)

Damn, I reply without reading the whole frickin post

Post processing is a touch of top end from the Maag Eq plugin and a touch o low end compression via C4 to reel in the low end a bit. Now that I know it is lacking in those areas I will update :)

I downloaded the patch and transferred it but it didn't change the patch I was on. I think it's being sent to the patch # that you had it on but I don't know where that is?

So after checking out your preset, I really like how you used the dynamic depth to give the sound a different type of girth. It definitely gave me some ideas of how to blend this with lower or no depth settings to give the lows and low-mids a nicer body. THanks for the upload. I will be posting something in the future-ish.

Yea, I really like that addition. Tends to make chords thicker which is awesome. I've been rolling back trafo match to get better thickness for the chuggy stuff :)

Also, I think the two hires cabs sounds better than two cabs in the stereo option.

So after checking out your preset, I really like how you used the dynamic depth to give the sound a different type of girth. It definitely gave me some ideas of how to blend this with lower or no depth settings to give the lows and low-mids a nicer body. THanks for the upload. I will be posting something in the future-ish.

Back
Top Bottom