Quick Axe-FX Ultra Vid

Dizzy

Hi All,

I was working away from home last week so chucked the Axe-FX Ultra & Guitar in and whipped this up in my hotel room one night for a Guitar competition for a bit of fun.

It was pretty hard tweaking a first Axe-FX direct-recording patch through laptop speakers (forgot my headphones) :oops: , so was sorta dreading hearing what it sounds like through proper speakers - But it turned out reasonably OK, considering. :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-nJWBkPkoM

Competition guidelines - write & play a solo over the backing track with feeling - basically don't shred ... :shock:

Ironically, most of the top 20 entries were shred-fests ..... :?

I have a question... How do we know that you're playing through an Axe-fx... for all I know it could have been a Pocket Pod... where's the proof!?!?! ;)

Thanks for the comments guys.

Re the laptop speakers : i didn't actually start from scratch - I started with a "brownish" patch and tweaked it a bit to suit that guitar (and track) and used the original patch as a reference so I could hear relative change (albeit through shitty speakers), which took a fair bit of the guess work out of the laptop speaker debacle.

mortega76 said:
I have a question... How do we know that you're playing through an Axe-fx... for all I know it could have been a Pocket Pod... where's the proof!?!?! ;)

Hehe....... Hmm, does it SOUND like a Pocket Pod ?? :shock:

Hmm, maybe, so don't answer that :eek: ;)

But does it LOOK like a Pocket Pod ??? :lol:

P7260065.jpg

P7260066.jpg

Back
Top Bottom