Question on how long we have to purchase after invited?

Quick question, how long do we have to purchase after the invite gets sent out? I tried searching all over the forum but couldnt find an answer - someone else was asking in the Purchase thread also.

Any help would be appreciated!

Here's what my invite said:

"Please don't delay your order or you may find we've had to pass your invitation on to another customer."

No time frame was mentioned.

Danny W.

I ordered yesterday within 1 minute of receiving the invite. And I received a shipping confirmation 5 minutes after placing my order. So, we know you have at least a full minute for sure! ;)

If I were in a situation, where I could not order immediately, I would contact the sales department when I got my invite. I would just write that for whatever reason, I cannot make the purchase right now, but I will purchase in two days, a week, a month.

Be straight with them, and I am sure they will be straight with you :)

Matt has said before that the invite does not expire. However, if you wait before ordering, they will eventually move down the list and potentially sell all of what they have in stock. If that's the case then you would have to wait until more are available to ship but not be removed from the list.

If I were in a situation, where I could not order immediately, I would contact the sales department when I got my invite. I would just write that for whatever reason, I cannot make the purchase right now, but I will purchase in two days, a week, a month.

Be straight with them, and I am sure they will be straight with you :)
I did exactly this, and they allowed me to stay on top of the list and wait for the next batch to arrive, but I don't know how Fractal handles this in America - I'm on the european waitlist.

Ahh well, I had my invite for about a month, but at the time, the CAD was like 0.68 - which is not very favorable. Also ontop of that, I ended up buying a used Standard to tide me over when I learned they wouldnt be delivered at Xmas, so I am not really "needing" the AX8 right now. I was gonna wait til they started going for normal pricing on the used market, but now that the CAD is 0.76 and I have tons of money saved from not buying anything lately haha I'm considering buying now. I dunno, I'll wait a few more days and maybe I'll try it and see if my invite is still valid.

Back
Top Bottom