Question for Admins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah - I thought it was pretty civil, really, up to the point where I had to go out for a couple of hours. When I came back, it was gone, and no sign of any warnings or notices. Did somebody go off the rails while I was out?
Probably

It stayed civil, but definitely broke the rules. They let it go for longer than I would have expected. A solid run for what it was. Lol
I was planning to come back here this morning and delete my OP b/c I decided I didn’t care and didn’t want to create a fuss. That said, which rule did it break? It wasn’t political or religious unless something changed after I signed out.

Last edited:
I think a strong argument can be made that much of the covid thing is political in many ways.
You definitely have a point for sure. But in no way was our particular thread political in any sense. That said, I’m sure an admin just wanted to head it off at the pass. And in this day and age, civil arguments and disagreements are as rare as hen’s teeth. I just hope we weren’t censored b/c of an individual’s political bias. If it was b/c we are guests here and get to use the forum at the pleasure of the one who pays for it, I can live with that. And if I broke a rule, I want to know that as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom