Question about the waiting list coupons

Larcher

Inspired
Hey, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, of it's been asked before (I've searched and found nothing :/)

Lets say I get the email saying I'm on the waiting list, and then I receive my coupon at a bad time (car problems or whatever) and I'm short on cash. How long is the coupon valid for ?

Thanks

I haven't emailed yet because money is tight, but I will have the cash in 2-3 months ~ so I was wondering if I could wait that long with the coupon

I haven't emailed yet because money is tight, but I will have the cash in 2-3 months ~ so I was wondering if I could wait that long with the coupon
But wait to obtain the coupon you had to email the sales@fractal right,once that happens they inform you that you are on the list and then the next email is when you get the coupon am I right?
So I am asking when did you email sales to get on the waiting list? From what I know. Here you go this on the purchase page "When your name comes to the top of the list, you will receive a purchase invitation and coupon code. The code entitles you to purchase the unit for $2199. Once you receive the invite you are able to place your order at any time thereafter."

I have not emailed them yet because I am/was afraid to receive it too early and not be able to buy the axe

I have not emailed them yet because I am/was afraid to receive it too early and not be able to buy the axe
Well there is no problem now because you can buy it anytime once you receive the coupon. You should email ASAP,cause it can take quiet sometime for your name to come up.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom