Question about song mode / 1 preset with 5 scenes

edo

Power User
Vendor
I use my mfc in song mode with 1 preset per song and 5 scenes. I use both dual blocks and x/y to try and minimize the audio drops upon scene change. However, when I switch back to scene 1, i think it loads the preset again so for example if I go from scene 4 to scene 1, and the only difference is a drive block on/off status, I still get the audio drop.
Is there a way to set it up so that it loads a different patch only when I change bank, without loading the new patch when I switch scene one within the current preset? I hope innade myself clear

Enabling "Ignore Redundant PC" on the Axe-FX (I/O: MIDI menu) should prevent the dropout.

Have you tried setting Bank Size to 0 and setting the current preset switch to be a Scene 1 IA instead? Unless you need to scroll through banks without loading each preset immediately, this would be another solution.

Reactions: edo
Enabling "Ignore Redundant PC" on the Axe-FX (I/O: MIDI menu) should prevent the dropout.

Have you tried setting Bank Size to 0 and setting the current preset switch to be a Scene 1 IA instead? Unless you need to scroll through banks without loading each preset immediately, this would be another solution.

Thats the sort of answer I was looking for, thanks! Will check later as soon as I'm on my rig and let you know

Back
Top Bottom