Question about controllers

jyflorida

Power User
Hi everyone,

I finally sold enough stuff to purchase an Axe-FX II. Just waiting for the funds to be available in Paypal for transfer, probably in a couple of weeks. The foot controller is out of stock & I was wondering if there are good substitutes for the MFC or if life with the Axe would be infinitely easier with the MFC. I did click the link so I'll be notified when it's back in stock. I used to have a Behringer FCB1010 back in the dark days of my Pod XT bean but at that time it was a real pain to program.

Trust me, I'm stoked about getting the Axe! Still looking at amplification options like the EV ELX112P and QSC K12. Also looking at possibly an Atomic.

Thanks very much!!

MFC is obviously designed to work hand in hand with the Axe so if plug and play is your goal that would be your best bet. Last I heard a shipment is due in next month.

Liquid Foot has some very cool things going for it. Ultimate flexibility and LCD screens over each button ...but availability on them is down right now to. Looks like they have got things sorted out though and shipping has resumed.

Thank you. Sounds like around the timeframe I'll be able to buy the whole rig anyway. Liquid Foot looks very cool though.

Back
Top Bottom