• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Question about buying the push buttons on AX8

soheil

Power User
Hi there guys.
I want to know if there is a website that I can buy the push buttons on AX8. I couldn't find them in the Fractal Audio Shop. I bought a standard SPDT switch but the design is different from the ones that's used in AX8 and I couldn't use them. any link for buying the specific buttons that used in AX8 is much appreciated.

Sonofiam

Power User
I would suggest contacting Fractal Support and asking them. If you're needing to replace a switch, they would be who I would trust to provide the best solution.

Livstone

Inspired
Yeah I needed to replace two last year and had to contact support who gave me a link to where I could order the items. I didn't find any links from the store directly.

Top Bottom