Question about 4CM before I buy an FM3

dispo

Hi all, new to the forum, or at least new to posting. I'm considering purchasing an FM3, and I wanted to find out if my intended use case will work:

If I plug into my tube amp using the 4 cable method, can I have some presets that go 1) compression/drives into front of amp and then time based effects into the loop without amp modelling AND 2) make other presets that are basically all after the send/return to the loop and use amp models without changing my physical routing? I basically wanna use the FM3 as a modeler sometimes and just as a multieffects other times without rerouting physical cables. I'm terribly sorry if this seems elementary, but it was a difficult question (for me) to search. Thanks in advance!

"I haven't had to re-cable anything, I've just moved over to this other preset to reassign the input/output blocks."

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, and you found it WAY faster than I could, since I couldn't on my own lol. Much appreciated, @sprada

"I haven't had to re-cable anything, I've just moved over to this other preset to reassign the input/output blocks."

This is EXACTLY what I was looking for, and you found it WAY faster than I could, since I couldn't on my own lol. Much appreciated, @sprada
Hehe. I've been on this path before :)

Back
Top Bottom