Quantum Recto | ML SOUND LAB Contest

Vitor Mancini

Inspired
I was comparing some of the amps in fwQ1 to the older versions, then I realized I was using a ML cab, so I decided to post it on the contest.
I know my chances are really low since lots of you guys posted amazing clips and this was recorded only for sake of comparison, but anyways... =)
Hope you guys like it!

I was comparing some of the amps in fwQ1 to the older versions, then I realized I was using a ML cab, so I decided to post it on the contest.
I know my chances are really low since lots of you guys posted amazing clips and this was recorded only for sake of comparison, but anyways... =)
Hope you guys like it!

Damn.. you always post the most JP sounding clips on this forum! Awesome tone man. :) I really like it!

Dude I'm definitely digging this a lot. Which IR is this?

The trusty SM57-MD421 01.. this is basically my go-to IR when I'm comparing amps and when I need a quick tone..
It works pretty much with all Boogies, but they have this bouncy feel with the Rectos.
I also tried the IRs available on CKJ's EP and man, they sound huge! (and REALLY cool EP btw)

The trusty SM57-MD421 01.. this is basically my go-to IR when I'm comparing amps and when I need a quick tone..
It works pretty much with all Boogies, but they have this bouncy feel with the Rectos.
I also tried the IRs available on CKJ's EP and man, they sound huge! (and REALLY cool EP btw)

From cab pack 7 im guessing?

Back
Top Bottom